Mittwoch, 28. Mai 2014

Introducing The Bird's New Nest

Hi folks,

today I want to introduce you to The bird's new nest, a very cool online magazine about sustainability and ecological lifestyle to which I've been contributing regularly for the last few months.
The topics covered in the magazine are really diverse and range from political and economic articles over the presentation of fair and sustainable fashion labels and books to vegetarian recipes and DIY projects. Founder and editor in chief of The bird's new nest is Austrian blogger Edda Pascher.
 http://thebirdsnewnest.com/
Concerning myself I write a weekly TV program called "Greenwatching" for The bird's new nest, where I recommend TV-broadcasts (in Austrian and German television) for the upcoming week that deal with sustainability, environmental protection or nature in any ways, mostly documentaries or reportages.



Recently I also contributed a recipe for almond milk. It tastes great and is really easy to make, so if you want to check it out you can find it here. Unfortunately it's only available in German but if you would like to have it in English post me a comment and I'll send it to you.

Have a nice day reading!

XOXO,
Tulip   

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...