Samstag, 30. August 2014

First Glimpse of Autumn

Hello everybody,

this year we had a really short summer in Austria. The whole weather feels like autumn a little bit already and it could as well be the end of September instead of the end of August. However, although I would have loved the summer to last a little bit longer, the current weather gives me the perfect opportunity to get out my new coat and my new sweater I bought in Strasbourg and show them to the world... ;)









coat: Chattawak (Strasbourg) | sweater: Somewhere (Strasbourg) | jeans: American Apparel
socks: Happy Socks (old) | sneakers: New Yorker | bag: Hallhuber | bracelet: Bijou Brigitte |
flower brooch: H&M (old)


Have a great weekend!
Steffi


All images by Katja Borlein

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...