Donnerstag, 1. Januar 2015

Dance Into the New Year!

Hello you lovelies!

I hope all of you had a wonderful New Year's Eve yesterday and spent the last hours of 2014 and the first of 2015 with your families and friends!

For me, 2014 was a year of change! Changes not only in my own life (I quit my job, started to study again etc.), but also in most of my friends' lives. At first, many of those changes didn't seem positive at all there were health issues, long-term relationships that fell apart, friendships that ended and jobs that were quit but the good thing is that by now, the beginning of a new year, most of us are back on track. And that happier than before, with less weight on our shoulders, knowing that we conquered our fears and tackled problems for which solutions were long overdue.

With this thought in mind I'm looking cheerful into the future, excited about what the new year will bring. 2015, I am ready to dance! :) 








dress: cos | tights: H&M | shoes: miu miu (similar) | fascinator: Cindy Steffens
necklace: LP design (Feschmarkt) | ring: old

Have a great start in 2015! I wish you all a wonderful year!

Yours,
Steffi

PS: "Everything will be good in the end. And if it's not good, it's not the end yet!" (John Lennon)

All images by David Auer

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...