Freitag, 6. Dezember 2013

Decorative apple wreath

Hey folks,

I have five apple-trees in my garden. You can image how many apples they produce ;) And since I can't eat all of them, I sometimes use them (mostly the wrinkled ones that are not so nice to eat anymore) for crafty stuff. Today I am going to show you how to make a decorative apple wreath, which is beautiful for a chrismassy home.

 What you'll need:
  • 15 small apples
  • wire
  • brushwood
  • ribbon
  • optional: a big white candle, decorated with cinnamon sticks and a dried orange slice
How it works:

Put the apples on the wreath - be careful and make sure that the wreath comes out at the other end of the apple (and not somewhere on the side ;))


Wrap the ends of the wire together and fix some brushwood and a big nice red ribbon on top of your apple wreath. You can now put it on a decorative plate and place a christmas candle in the middle of it.



That's it :) My apple wreath held about one week.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...