Mittwoch, 27. November 2013

Baby, it's cold outside

Hey out there,

yesterday we had our first (very little) snowfall this year! When temperatures are getting colder it always makes me think of the song "Baby, it's cold outside". There exists a couple of versions, but my favourite one is the interpretation of Rufus Wainwright and Sharon Van Etten.

I've been listening to it on repeat lately :) And it inspired me to make a little winter-fashion collage for you in my two favourite colours (black and white .. and a pop of gold).

1. White Striped Sweater by Sheinside 2. Cat Ring by Shop Sweet Things 3. Eames rocker source
4. Embroidered vest by H&M Paris collecion (souldout) 5. Leather iPad case by Scotch & Soda
6. Tory Burch booties 7. Isabel Marant Pants for H&M (soldout)

And here is the song for you. Have a cozy rest of the week folks!

                 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...