Montag, 16. Juni 2014

2 summer jewellery looks

Hi folks,

greetings from the beautiful island of Brac in Croatia where I spend my first holiday this year :) Today I want to share two different summer jewellery looks with you.
I never leave the house without a nice bracelet and/or a statement ring lately ;-)

This beautiful snake bracelet was more than 25 years ago a gift from my father to my mother. Last year she passed it on to me and I love wearing it. The dress is from Bench.

I love golden jewellery with bright colours like this statement ring that I bought at the grand bazaar in Istanbul last year. The bracelet is from the Spanish label Bimba y Lola - I adore their maritime style - perfect for a day at the beach :) The shorts are from Promod (old).

Lots of love, xxx
Lily

All images by Katja Borlein


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...