Montag, 24. November 2014

I got nominated...even twice

Hello folks,

thanks to lovely Lizzy from "La vie de Lizzy" and Jennifer from "Everythingthensome" I got nominated for the Liebster Award. That's a blogger award, where bloggers nominate little blogs they like. :) If you get nominated you have to answer eleven questions the other blogger asked you (cite the blogger), think of eleven new questions and nominate eleven (new) blogs, with less than 200 followers, you think deserve the award.
As I got nominated twice I decided to answer all 22 questions, but nominate only 11 new blogger for the next Liebster Award.


I got these eleven questions from Lizzy: 

1) What would you answer if a stranger asks you "Who are you?"

Hi, my name is Steffi. :)

2) What is your favourite post from your blog so far?

Wow, that's a tricky one. I think my favourite post so far is the one about Tulip and Lily's first blog birthday. Not only does it contain my first giveaway ever, but also a recipe for really good chocolate pistachio muffins... :)

3) Would you rather go out with messy hair and nice make-up or nice hair and no make-up?

I would definitely go for the second option with nice hair and no make-up, at least if I had enough sleep the night before... ;)

4) How old are you?

Sweet 28.

5) Do you ever dance even is there is no music playing?

Yes! I love to dance! I'm in a modern dance class and sometimes we dance without music as well, although I prefer to dance with the music on. At home I dance too, but only if I am in the right mood and only to music I love. ;)

6) Which one was the last movie you saw?

The last movie I saw was Interstellar by Christopher Nolan and it was GREAT! If you get the chance to see it in cinema DO IT, that's definitely a film for the big screen.

7) When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween?

We didn't really celebrate Halloween in my family (it's not an Austrian tradition), but sometimes my friends and I went out to trick and treat. Then I would ususally dress up as evil witch... ;)

8) Favourite song?

Wow, I definitely cannot answer that one! There is much too much good music out there!!

9) Why do you blog?

I was a passionate blog reader quite a time before I started blogging myself. After some time I really wanted to try it myself and share creative projects and nice places I had visited. Luckily Katja and I met at work and she had the same thoughts. In addition, for me, blogging is a wonderful way to motivate myself to actually take my time for crafting, trying out new recipes and new projects.

10) What is your dream job?

I think that is a very difficult question too, because there are so many interesting things I would like to try out. For the last few years I've worked in the performing arts sector and that was great, because I love all different kinds of art and you have the chance to meet many interesting, creative and inspiring people.

11) Are you happy?

YES!

 

Jennifer asked the following questions:

1) What is your most prized possession?

I'd have to think twice but spontaneously I would say it's my beloved "Bänderrock" by Austrian fashion designer Lena Hoschek. 

2) Cat or Dog?

Cat!

3) How did you pick your blog name?

When Katja and I founded the blog and searched for a blog name I found a silly test on the internet to find out which flower you are. I was a tulip and Katja a lily. We thought that was funny, so we combined the two flowers in the blog name. 
 
4) What single quality do you most appreciate in people?

Oh wow, that's hard! I'd say kindness, although it was a really close battle with intelligence.

5) Describe yourself in three words!

Imaginative, critical, humorous 

6) What's your favourite recipe?

The new one, I haven't tried yet... ;)

7) What do you (secretly) love spending money on?

I would say clothes, but that's no secret. :D And I love beautiful paper goods, such as postcards, origami paper, notebooks etc. 

8) What draws your attention to blog posts?

Beautiful and/or interesting photographies. 

9) What's your idea of a perfect Saturday night?

That differs from Saturday to Saturday. Perfect Saturday night can mean hanging out with some friends, preferably with dinner and a glass of wine, but it can also mean staying in with David and a good movie

10) What is your favourite season of the year?      

When I was younger I didn't like winter, but in the meantime I learnt to like all the seasons:
  • Spring because nature comes back to live and everywhere bloom beautiful flowers 
  • Summer because it's the time for vacation and beaches and staying outside all the time
  • Autumn because of the beautiful autumn colours and  
  • Winter, because it's the holiday season with CHRISTMAS and New Year's eve.  

I nominate the following blogs:

Savitri Wilder: Crafts Lifestyle Travel
The White Gift Bag 
Copy Cat
Fräulein Wirbelwind
das ungewisse etwas
hard to cherrish
neues von gestern 
Liebstes von Herzen
fesches.mascherl
Wien Brennt


Please answer the following questions:

1) Coffee or tea?
2) Do you like horror movies? If yes, why?
3) What was the most distant place you travelled to?
4) Do you have a green thumb?
5) What is your favourite book?
6) Day or night?
7) Do you have siblings? If yes, how many?
8) Can you imagine to live in outer space?
9) Did you already make or buy this year's Christmas presents?
10) Did you ever sew something for yourself?
11) Do you think about the environment in your daily routine?       

Have a great start in the new week!
Steffi
  

All photos by David Auer

4 Kommentare:

  1. Hallo Steffi,
    vielen Dank, dass du an mich gedacht hast! Leider muss ich dich aber entäuschen - ich werde nicht mitmachen.
    Ich habe so einen ähnlichen TAG schon mal gemacht, daher wäre das doppelt gemoppelt.
    Trotzdem danke.
    LG, Solveig

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Hallo! Alles klar! Na macht ja nix... :) Schönen Tag und liebe Grüße, Steffi

      Löschen
  2. Liebe Steffi,
    danke fürs Nominieren :)
    Ich werde den TAG dann wahrscheinlich bald auf Instagram machen. Danke nochmal :)
    Liebst, Kate :)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Hallo Kate,

      schön, dass du dich freust! :) Alles Liebe dir und viel Spaß! Steffi

      Löschen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...