Samstag, 1. Februar 2014

Sometimes you have to gratinate it!

Hey folks,

I've been going through a bit of a tough time lately. I try to eat clean and healthy most of the time, but sometimes you just have to gratinate your food! :)
I think you can add cheese to nearly every dish (apart from asian recipes ;))

This is my version of mac and cheese: just roast one chopped onion, some garlic and bacon, add brussels sprouts and maccaroni, flavour it well (with italian herbs, chilli and if you like some Lea & Perrins Worcestershire sauce -> my favourite lately ;)). Then add lots of grated cheese of your choice and put the pan in the oven for 15 minutes.
But you can also gratinate some more healthy food, like I did last week:
Boil some potatoes and place them in a pan, together with some half-cut cherry tomatoes and blanched spinach. Then just add some mozzarella, salt, italian herbs and pepper and put it in the oven for 15 minutes. YUMMY!


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...